Over the past few months, there has been an intense speculation that Tamil superstar Suriya will join hands with acclaimed director Selvaraghavan for his 36th movie. This morning, this highly-anticipated film has been announced officially.
This as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors in January and the movie will hit the screens during Diwali, 2018. Suriya’s cousin SR Prabhu will produce the movie under Dream Warrior Pictures banner. Rakul Preet Singh is rumored to be the film’s leading lady, but an official announcement is awaited.
Meanwhile, Suriya is awaiting the release of Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, which is slated for a Pongal release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi