Over the past few months, there has been an intense speculation that Tamil superstar Suriya will join hands with acclaimed director Selvaraghavan for his 36th movie. This morning, this highly-anticipated film has been announced officially.
This as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors in January and the movie will hit the screens during Diwali, 2018. Suriya’s cousin SR Prabhu will produce the movie under Dream Warrior Pictures banner. Rakul Preet Singh is rumored to be the film’s leading lady, but an official announcement is awaited.
Meanwhile, Suriya is awaiting the release of Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, which is slated for a Pongal release.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals