Over the past few months, there has been an intense speculation that Tamil superstar Suriya will join hands with acclaimed director Selvaraghavan for his 36th movie. This morning, this highly-anticipated film has been announced officially.
This as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors in January and the movie will hit the screens during Diwali, 2018. Suriya’s cousin SR Prabhu will produce the movie under Dream Warrior Pictures banner. Rakul Preet Singh is rumored to be the film’s leading lady, but an official announcement is awaited.
Meanwhile, Suriya is awaiting the release of Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, which is slated for a Pongal release.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu