Over the past few months, there has been an intense speculation that Tamil superstar Suriya will join hands with acclaimed director Selvaraghavan for his 36th movie. This morning, this highly-anticipated film has been announced officially.
This as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors in January and the movie will hit the screens during Diwali, 2018. Suriya’s cousin SR Prabhu will produce the movie under Dream Warrior Pictures banner. Rakul Preet Singh is rumored to be the film’s leading lady, but an official announcement is awaited.
Meanwhile, Suriya is awaiting the release of Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, which is slated for a Pongal release.
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon