Suriya is not only an actor and a producer, but also someone who takes social responsibility very seriously. Few years ago, he had started Agaram Foundation which funds education for those who dropped out of school due to lack of funds and the programme has been a huge success so far.
In a recent video, which highlighted the achievements of young men and women who benefitted from Agaram Foundation, Suriya stated that every year over 3 lakh students are forced to drop out due to lack of facilities or opportunities. “I request everyone to come forward to contribute just Rs 300 per month to help us reach out to a lot more students and fund their education through Agaram Foundation,” Suriya added.
His initiative has got a terrific response from his fans and film fraternity alike. Samantha, Kajal, Tamannaah, Rakul Preet, Prasanna, Arya, Madhavan appreciated the actor for the initiative and urged everyone to donate for a good cause.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha