It is a known fact that the shooting of Suriya’s upcoming film ’24’ has been completed some time back. Touted to be an action thriller, the first look of the film will be revealed on the 24th of this month.
Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the makers have decided to postpone the release of their film to summer 2016. Initially, the film was up for a Pongal release but with Rajnikanth and Vijay coming up with their respective films, Suriya has shifted the release to April.
Vikram Kumar of Manam fame is the director and star heroines like Samantha and Nithya Menon will be seen opposite Suriya. The movie is produced by Suriya’s 2D Entertainment. Music has been composed by A.R. Rahman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director