We all know that Suriya’s latest Tamil film, Thaana Serndha Kootam is the remake of the Hindi hit film Special 26. The shooting of this film has been wrapped up and the latest we hear is that the satellite rights of the film have been bagged by Sun TV for a whopping 11 crores.
Adding to that, the film digital rights have been sold to Amazon for 6.5 crores. This is some solid money and the makers are very happy with the way their film is placed currently.
Titled Gang in Telugu, the theatrical rights are bagged by UV Creations. Vignesh Shivan directs this film which has Keerthy Suresh and Ramya Krishna in lead roles.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video