We all know that Suriya’s latest Tamil film, Thaana Serndha Kootam is the remake of the Hindi hit film Special 26. The shooting of this film has been wrapped up and the latest we hear is that the satellite rights of the film have been bagged by Sun TV for a whopping 11 crores.
Adding to that, the film digital rights have been sold to Amazon for 6.5 crores. This is some solid money and the makers are very happy with the way their film is placed currently.
Titled Gang in Telugu, the theatrical rights are bagged by UV Creations. Vignesh Shivan directs this film which has Keerthy Suresh and Ramya Krishna in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?