Leading Tamil star Suriya is currently awaiting the release of his second home production, Memu, also starring Amala Paul along with a bunch of child artistes. As per the latest update, Memu is set for a 4th December release. Early next year, Suriya will greet his fans with the sci-fi thriller, 24, which was directed by Vikram Kumar.
On 2nd December, Suriya’s most awaited mass action entertainer under Hari’s direction, Singam 3, will be launched in Visakhapatnam. After a month long extensive Vizag schedule, the unit will leave for Tuticorin for yet another major schedule.
Singam 3 stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads. The film will have its music scored by young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander.
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?