Sometime back we had revealed that Suriya’s NGK will resume its shoot in the month end of November. But the latest we hear is that the shoot has begun in Chennai today.
This schedule will go on for the next two weeks and will also be shot in Kochi. With this, the entire film will be wrapped up.
Directed by Selvaraghavan, this film has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet as the heroines. Yuvan Shankar Raja composes the music for this film.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy