Sometime back we had revealed that Suriya’s NGK will resume its shoot in the month end of November. But the latest we hear is that the shoot has begun in Chennai today.
This schedule will go on for the next two weeks and will also be shot in Kochi. With this, the entire film will be wrapped up.
Directed by Selvaraghavan, this film has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet as the heroines. Yuvan Shankar Raja composes the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?