Star hero Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) is being keenly awaited by his fans. The film has skipped its Diwali deadline, but was postponed later due to a delay in schedules after Suriya began shooting for Suriya37 under KV Anand’s direction.
Now, the latest updates reveal that NGK’s team is all set to resume the shoot from November end. The final schedule will last for 15 days and the shooting will take place in Chennai. The makers are planning to release the film during the Republic Day holiday in January last week.
Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is directing this intense political drama. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the film’s leading ladies and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer. SR Prabhu is the producer.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international