Star hero Suriya’s 37th film, being directed by KV Anand, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters in next summer. After the month-long schedule in London, Suriya37’s second schedule is underway in Chennai.
As per the latest updates, Suriya will be essaying the role of a commando in the movie. Apparently, the film will have a strong social message in typical KV Anand’s style. Suriya will look quite stylish and dapper in this as-yet-untitled film.
Suriya37 also has Malayalam star Mohanlal, Tamil hero Arya and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in crucial roles. Sayyeshaa Saigal is the leading lady. Popular Tamil production house Lyca Productions is bankrolling the project. Harris Jayraj is the film’s music composer.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble