If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Tamil star Suriya’s 8-year-old son, Dev, is all set for his acting debut. Apparently, Dev will be playing the lead role in an upcoming film to be directed by a debutant. Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainment may bankroll this project.
Going by the latest reports, Dev’s debut film will showcase the emotional bond between a young boy and his pup. Recently, 2D Entertainment announced a casting call for child actors, and this further gave rise to the speculations on Dev’s debut. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday