If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Tamil star Suriya’s 8-year-old son, Dev, is all set for his acting debut. Apparently, Dev will be playing the lead role in an upcoming film to be directed by a debutant. Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainment may bankroll this project.
Going by the latest reports, Dev’s debut film will showcase the emotional bond between a young boy and his pup. Recently, 2D Entertainment announced a casting call for child actors, and this further gave rise to the speculations on Dev’s debut. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic