If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Tamil star Suriya’s 8-year-old son, Dev, is all set for his acting debut. Apparently, Dev will be playing the lead role in an upcoming film to be directed by a debutant. Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainment may bankroll this project.
Going by the latest reports, Dev’s debut film will showcase the emotional bond between a young boy and his pup. Recently, 2D Entertainment announced a casting call for child actors, and this further gave rise to the speculations on Dev’s debut. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s phone call boosts Bandla Ganesh
- Prabhas’ next with UV Creations is a multi starrer?
- Suriya’s director utilizes lockdown for a meaningful purpose
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?