If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Tamil star Suriya’s 8-year-old son, Dev, is all set for his acting debut. Apparently, Dev will be playing the lead role in an upcoming film to be directed by a debutant. Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainment may bankroll this project.
Going by the latest reports, Dev’s debut film will showcase the emotional bond between a young boy and his pup. Recently, 2D Entertainment announced a casting call for child actors, and this further gave rise to the speculations on Dev’s debut. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans