Hero Ram Charan joined Twitter yesterday to arousing welcome from fans and industry well-wishers. Charan’s co-star in RRR, NTR, promised Charan that he will be giving him a special birthday gift this morning at 10 am. Tarak even added the hashtag #BheemForRamaraju, hinting that the special video will be of Charan’s Ramaraju character in RRR. And Charan replied to Tarak, saying that he can’t wait for the surprise.
This morning, as the clock was about to strike 10 am, NTR took to Twitter and apologized to Charan and told him that his special gift has been delayed. What’s amusing is that the Young Tiger funnily trolled RRR’s director Rajamouli for his penchant for perfection, as he first sent the gift to Rajamouli for his opinion. “Being Rajamouli, you know how it goes. Small delay,” Tarak tweeted. Well, let’s wait for the surprise to be unveiled.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) March 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda