Soon after the release of Katamarayudu, which is slated to hit the screens on March 24th, Pawan will immediately move on to Trivikram’s next. The movie is expected to be launched formally on March 25th, while the regular shooting may kick-start in April.
Now, the latest buzz is that Pawan will be essaying the role of a IT Analyst in this movie and he will be seen sporting trendy costumes. There will also be a surprise element in Pawan’s character that will thrill his fans. A giant software company set is being erected at the Ramoji Film City under Art Director AS Prakash’s supervision.
This film, tentatively titled Devude Digivachina, will feature young beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel and former heroine Khushboo will also be seen in a pivotal role. S Radhakrishna will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer, which has its music scored by Anirudh Ravichander.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari