It’s well-known that comedy heroes Allari Naresh and Sunil are sharing screen space in an out-and-out comic caper under senior director Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao’s direction. The film is titled Silly Fellows and the shooting has been wrapped up already.
Meanwhile, Bheemaneni is betting high on the Sunil-Naresh combo. Interacting with a popular English daily, the senior director said that Silly Fellows has a surprise element, although he didn’t reveal any more details. He is confident that both the comedy heroes will leave the audience in splits with their never-before-seen comic characterizations.
Chitra Shukla and Nandini Rai are the female leads in Silly Fellows. Avunu, Seematapakai fame Poorna essays a special role in the movie. The film’s release plans will be announced soon.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2