It is a known fact that Telugu people love actors irrespective of language and industry. That’s why many Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi movies run well at the ticket windows in AP & TS. Now, the same has happened with Sita Ramam.
The Dulquer Salmaan-starrer movie hit the screens today and to our surprise, the Malayalam actor’s huge cutout (35 feet) has been erected at a theater in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh. This shows the Telugus’ love for the Mahanati actor. Even DQ fans from Mollywood have been shocked by this act of Telugu audiences.
Having Mrunal Thakur in the lead role, the movie also has Rashmika Mandanna in a crucial role. Hanu Raghavapudi directed this movie and Swapna Cinema produced it on a grand scale. Vishal Chandrashekar composed music for this romantic period drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha