Popular Tamil Star Surya and his brother Karthi are gearing up for a planned and long term assault on the Telugu market. Having tasted good success in Andhra Pradesh, the brothers have now decided to take things more seriously and establish a solid market for themselves here. They have got themselves a huge flat in Madhapur and that will serve as their base in Hyderabad. The brothers are scouting around for dedicated dedicated staff to manage their PR and logistics. This setup will manage and work towards enhancing the market of Surya and Karthi.
Surya is already asking for Telugu dubbing rights as part of his compensation for all new movies and Karthi speaks excellent Telugu, almost like a native person. Industry veterans say that Surya and Karthi have the potential to create a big market, on par with any big Telugu hero, here with the kind of dedication and planning they are showing. Expect to see a dubbed version of every Tamil film belonging to these brothers and a couple of straight releases too. The question remains. When will our stars capture foreign markets in a similar way?
Articles that might interest you:
- Gharana Mogudu, Tollywood’s first 10 Cr film, turns 28
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC
- Clarification on legendary actress’ son’s suicide attempt in lockdown
- Rajamouli in plans to have no delay in RRR’s release
- NTR’s ultra stylish avatar in Trivikram’s film