Niharika and Rahul Vijay’s romantic comedy, Suryakantam, released on Friday after a good amount of promotions. The makers of this urban-centric film are content with the way the film is performing in A centres and especially in multiplexes.
On Sunday, Suryakantam’s bookings are showing a positive trend. The film is looking at a decent Sunday at the multiplexes in Hyderabad and all other A centres and major cities across the twin Telugu states. Niharika’s role is the main highlight in the movie.
Noted US distribution house Nirvana Cinemas forayed into film production with Suryakantam. Debutant Pranith Bramandapally has directed the movie. Perlene Bhesania played a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed singers Chitra, Bombay Jayashri chosen for Padma honours
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?