Niharika and Rahul Vijay’s romantic comedy, Suryakantam, released on Friday after a good amount of promotions. The makers of this urban-centric film are content with the way the film is performing in A centres and especially in multiplexes.
On Sunday, Suryakantam’s bookings are showing a positive trend. The film is looking at a decent Sunday at the multiplexes in Hyderabad and all other A centres and major cities across the twin Telugu states. Niharika’s role is the main highlight in the movie.
Noted US distribution house Nirvana Cinemas forayed into film production with Suryakantam. Debutant Pranith Bramandapally has directed the movie. Perlene Bhesania played a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business