Tamil star Suriya’s ‘Singham’ is going to be postponed by a week, if the latest reports in Tamil film circles are to be believed. Post-production delays are said to be reason for this postponement. The new date maybe July 12th. The news is yet to be confirmed officially.
Anushka and Hansika will be seen as the heroines in the movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s tunes..
The film is the sequel to ‘Yamudu’, which did very well in Andhra Pradesh. Surya will be seen as a tough and honest cop in the film.
Hari is the director and writer of the film. Prince Pictures banner has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down