Hindi film lovers have been split into two ever since the tragic passing of Sushant Singh Rajput. Claiming themselves to be the ‘Warriors of justice for Sushant’, these so-called fans have been constantly targeting and abusing several Bollywood stars, blaming them to be the reason behind Sushant’s demise.
Now, none other than the leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has become the prime target for Sushant fans. A couple of days ago, after the Supreme Court directed the CBI to take over Sushant’s case, Akshay Kumar, who has never spoken a word about Sushant’s demise, took to Twitter and welcomed SC’s decision, saying, “May the truth always prevail.”
This angered all the fans of Sushant, who have been blasting Akshay, calling him an ‘opportunist’, ‘Canadian’ and ‘fake nationalist’. “Where were you all these days? Why this drama now?,” tweeted a Sushant fan. The trolling soon turned into vile abuse and name-calling of Akshay.
SC directs CBI to investigate Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. May the truth always prevail 🙏🏻 #Prayers
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) August 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3