Leaving millions of his fans heartbroken, Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput ended his life by hanging on June 14 following a long battle with depression. Preliminary investigation had confirmed that asphyxia caused Sushant’s demise. However, family members, political leaders, Bollywood actors and even fans had alleged that the actor was murdered and even demanded a CBI enquiry into the matter.
Now, the Maharashtra Directorate of Forensic Science Services has released Sushant’s final postmortem report and it has once again confirmed that the actor breathed his last due to asphyxiation. The report also confirmed that no external injuries were found on the actor’s body.
Meanwhile, the Mumbai Police has recorded the statements of 23 people,, including Sushant’s family members, his rumoured girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty his friends and also his personal staff.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan