Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film, Dil Bechara, is going to have its world digital premiere on Disney Plus Hotstar on July 24. The film also has Sanjana Sanghi and Saif Ali Khan in lead roles. Sushant’s close friend and Bollywood casting director Mukesh Chhabra has directed the film.
In a latest post, Mukesh revealed that Sushant had promised him that he would work in his directorial debut film the day he decides to make it and he kept his promise by acting Dil Bechara. “When I approached him for Dil Bechara, he immediately said yes, without even reading the script,” Mukesh said.
Articles that might interest you:
- India’s first blockbuster completes 60 years
- Photo Moment: Ram wishes Genelia with a memorable picture
- Parasuram super excited about Mahesh’s birthday gift to fans
- Color Photo Teaser- Earthy and endearing
- Prabhas to team up with top Bollywood banner for a hat-trick?
- Decent satellite deal for Satyadev’s UMUR