Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film, Dil Bechara, is going to have its world digital premiere on Disney Plus Hotstar on July 24. The film also has Sanjana Sanghi and Saif Ali Khan in lead roles. Sushant’s close friend and Bollywood casting director Mukesh Chhabra has directed the film.
In a latest post, Mukesh revealed that Sushant had promised him that he would work in his directorial debut film the day he decides to make it and he kept his promise by acting Dil Bechara. “When I approached him for Dil Bechara, he immediately said yes, without even reading the script,” Mukesh said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?