Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput reportedly passed away by suicide on June 14. While the CBI and other investigation agencies are probing the matter, a touching revelation of Sushant’s gesture for his three pet dogs came to the forefront recently.
Sushant had rented a farmhouse on the outskirts of Mumbai. He had three Rottweilers named Amar, Akbar and Anthony. The farmhouse’s caretaker recently revealed that the actor had transferred funds for the maintenance of his pets one day before his demise. Raees revealed that Sushant had deposited the money to his account.
As per Raees’ revelation, Sushant wanted to buy the farmhouse and planned to move there permanently. He had visited the farmhouse in January with Rhea Chakraborty to celebrate his birthday along with Shruti Modi and Samuel Miranda. Sushant was also planning to visit the farmhouse in March, but it got postponed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?