Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput reportedly passed away by suicide on June 14. While the CBI and other investigation agencies are probing the matter, a touching revelation of Sushant’s gesture for his three pet dogs came to the forefront recently.
Sushant had rented a farmhouse on the outskirts of Mumbai. He had three Rottweilers named Amar, Akbar and Anthony. The farmhouse’s caretaker recently revealed that the actor had transferred funds for the maintenance of his pets one day before his demise. Raees revealed that Sushant had deposited the money to his account.
As per Raees’ revelation, Sushant wanted to buy the farmhouse and planned to move there permanently. He had visited the farmhouse in January with Rhea Chakraborty to celebrate his birthday along with Shruti Modi and Samuel Miranda. Sushant was also planning to visit the farmhouse in March, but it got postponed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best