It’s been four years since Sushanth was last seen in a film and now he has pinned all his hopes on his upcoming film Adda. Apparently, the actor read a lot of scripts over the past few years, but nothing worked out and finally he was impressed with the script of Adda. The film has been directed by G Karthik Reddy and it’s been jointly produced by Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao and Naga Susheela under Sri Nag Corporation banner.
In a recent interview, Sushanth stated that Nagarjuna has been a pillar of strength for him all these years and also added that Nagarjuna asked him to do films from all kinds of genres. He also said that he follows S S Rajamouli’s advice as much as possible. “S S Rajamouli adviced me not to take up projects rejected by other heroes because if it was written for someone else, it wouldn’t suit me. That’s one of the reasons why there’s been a long gap between my films.” The film’s post production is going on in full swing and it’ll hit the screens shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next