Ravanasura, starring Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is one of the most anticipated films of Tollywood. Directed by Sudheer Varma, the biggie has Sushanth in a crucial role. The recently released glimpse got much-needed hype for the film.
The latest to know is that Sushanth kickstarted the dubbing for his role in this flick. The actor announced it through his social profiles.
Anu Emmanuel, Pujita Ponnada, Megha Akash, Faria Abdullah and Daksha Nagarkar are the lead actresses in this flick, which also has Rao Ramesh, Sampath Raj and Murali Sharma in prominent roles. Abhishek Pictures in association with RT Teamwork produced this biggie, scheduled to release on April 7, 2023.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru & Charan congratulate Brahmanandam on his phenomenal performance in Rangamarthanda
- Photo Moment: Self-made stars Ravi Teja & Nani in a single frame
- Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s Kushi locks its release date
- Das Ka Dhamki’s mass rampage in Nizam circuit
- Here are the worldwide day-one collections of Das Ka Dhamki
- Strong buzz: Premam director’s next is a straight Tamil film
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food