A Sushanth, who was last seen in Allu Arjun-starrer Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo ,says he is really excited about his next film. He is all set to essays the role of a biker, he told a leading daily. Without revealing too much, he shared that the film is based on a series of incidents that actually took place in S Darshan’s life.
The film is titled Ichata Vahanamulu Nilupa Raadhu. The actor confirmed that his role will be very different than what he played in Chi La Sow or Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo.
He did add that the tale is riveting and is guaranteed to keep the audience engaged and entertained. The film has an interesting tag line – ‘No Parking’- reveals reports. The shooting has begun already but the actor is hush-hush about the plot. It features beauty queen Meenakshi Chaudhary as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?