Sushanth’s upcoming film Chi La Sow, which is being directed by actor-turned-director Rahul Ravindran, is in the last stages of shooting. The entire film is expected to be wrapped up by the end of the month and only some patchwork will be left after that.
Sources say that the team had meticulously planned the shoot and since the entire film is set in Hyderabad, the team was able to wrap up the film quickly. Moreover, Rahul had been conducting rehearsals and script reading sessions with the main cast to make the shooting process easier for them.
Ruhani Sharma is the lead actress in this romantic drama, and Prashanthi Vihari is scoring the music.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims