Sushanth’s upcoming film Chi La Sow, which is being directed by actor-turned-director Rahul Ravindran, is in the last stages of shooting. The entire film is expected to be wrapped up by the end of the month and only some patchwork will be left after that.
Sources say that the team had meticulously planned the shoot and since the entire film is set in Hyderabad, the team was able to wrap up the film quickly. Moreover, Rahul had been conducting rehearsals and script reading sessions with the main cast to make the shooting process easier for them.
Ruhani Sharma is the lead actress in this romantic drama, and Prashanthi Vihari is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next to have a period backdrop?
- Noted Bollywood director in awe of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan blockbusters is your favorite?
- Legendary actor’s grandson gearing up for acting debut?
- Sithara Entertainments ropes in noted hero for Kappela remake?
- Lockdown Review : Breathe Into The Shadows – Hindi series on Amazon Prime