Sushanth’s upcoming film in Rahul Ravindran’s direction is all set to go on floors on November 6. The film has been titled as Chi La Sow, and it also stars newcomer Ruhani Sharma in a lead role.
The entire film is going to be shot in Hyderabad, and it is reportedly inspired from real life events. Rahul, who has acted in quite a few films like Andhala Rakshasi, Ala Ela, Tiger, and Srimanthudu, has penned the script himself.
The film’s pre-production has been wrapped up, and it is slated for release next year.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri