Sushanth’s upcoming film Chi La Sow is expected to be a major makeover for him and the actor is eagerly waiting to see how the audience react to him. After having done a bunch of commercial films, Chi La Sow is his first romantic drama and Sushanth confesses that he has been waiting to do a film like this for a while now.
In a recent interview, the actor said, “Such scripts don’t come to me often and it may not always work when you plan a project. For a while now, I’ve been wanting to do such a film but haven’t been able to put my finger on what kind of film it should be. Each day I returned home happy with the day’s work.” Apparently, the entire story unfolds within a span of 24 hours and it’s inspired from several real life observations.
In the film, Sushanth plays a 27 year old youngster, who is pestered by everyone around him to get married. The entire story is about what happens when he meets a young girl and how he changes as a person within a short span of time. Directed by Rahul Ravindran, the film also stars newcomer Ruhani Sharma in a lead role, and it is slated for release on July 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR
- Dhanush’s Local Boy gears up for a big release
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project