Sushanth Singh Rajput’s death has sent shockwaves in the industry and brought up the burning topic of nepotism once again in the discussion.
Many say that Sushanth was thrown away from seven films last year and this led to his depression. But one of the close sources of the director Sanjay Leela Bhansali says that the star director had offered four films to Sushanth over the years but he did not do them citing date issues.
The source also says that Sushanth has rejected some of the biggest films offered to him by Yash Raj camp also and chose a film like Raabta and Kedarnath which did not do well.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s son slams a viral WhatsApp rumour
- Theatres to open in this state from October 1st
- Chay’s next mission; To choose one among these two directors
- Happy news for Pawan fans regarding his next with Harish Shankar
- Stunning beauty says she is lady Allu Arjun
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?