Sushanth, who was last seen in Ala Vaikunthapuramulo, was all excited about his next film, Ichata Vahanamulu Nilaparadhu. The film’s shoot had commenced in Hyderabad earlier this year and the team even unveiled a teaser; however, within a few weeks, the shoot had to be stalled due to the pandemic and lockdown.
Now, after almost a gap of six months, the team is gearing up to resume shooting once again. Meenkashi Chaudhary is playing the lead role in the film alongside Sushanth, and it also has Vennela Kishore and Priyadarshi in key roles.
Newcomer Darshan is directing the film, and it is being produced by Ravi Shankar Shastri and Harish Koyalagundla. More details about the film will be announced soon.
— Sushanth A (@iamSushanthA) September 20, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?