So much is being said about Sushanth’s death and why he went into depression. Now, Sushanth’s friend Samuel has written on his Insta post saying that breaking up with Sara Ali Khan was one of the reasons for Sushanth’s depression.
In his post, Samuel writes “I remember the time during Kedarnath promotions… Sushant and Sara were totally in love…they were inseparable…so pure and childlike innocence. They both had tremendous respect for each other which was so rare to see nowadays in relationships.”
Not stopping at that, Samuel also says that post the debacle of Sushanth’s Sonchariya, Sara broke up with him, and maybe she did this due to the pressure from the mafia who wanted her to stay away from actors like Sushanth.
This clearly shows that the actor went through so much in life. Though there is no proof of all this, such things coming out one after the other is creating many doubts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue