Jaya Saha is a person who is in the news more than anyone. She is the talent manager of Sushanth and was responsible for making him sign his last few films and is being interrogated by the NCB in the drug scandal case.
Jaya has revealed some shocking aspects of Sushanth’s death. During the questioning, Jaya has said to the cops that when she spoke to Sushanth on June 5th and met him later, he was behaving in a weird manner and was all hyper and roaming to one room from another.
Jay has said that when she offered him the pay for the film amounting to six crores, Sushanth said that he wanted double the pay which shocked her and she left his house right away.
Why he was behaving in such a manner and why he took his life, Jaya says she has no clue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Pakka Commercial – Routine but Passable
- Review : Shikaaru – Only for comedy
- Review : Enugu – Passable action drama
- Review : Rocketry : The Nambi Effect – Honest Attempt
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama