After his 2013 film Adda, young hero Sushanth will finally be back on the silver screen with Aatadukundaam Ra under G Nageswara Reddy’s direction. Last night, Sushanth took to his Twitter profile to reveal that the film is nearing its completion.
The actor, who his missing all the CCL action due to a small injury, will start dubbing for Aatadukundaam Ra this week. The film’s entire talkie part has been completed except for songs which will be shot soon, revealed Sushanth.
Aatadukundaam Ra introduces a new heroine named Sonam. The film is being jointly produced by Sushanth’s mother Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivas Rao. Anup Rubens is the film’s music composer.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties