However, it was Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut who stole the limelight by literally dragging the who’s who of Bollywood, alleging that Sushant did not die by suicide but it was a cold-blooded murder.
In fact, during one of the interviews with a popular national news channel which also played a key role in exploiting Sushant’s demise to no limit, Kangana vowed to return her Padma Shri award if she fails to prove her claims that Sushant was murdered.
But yesterday, a team of 7 forensic experts confirmed that Sushant’s death was caused by hanging and not by strangulation. And today, the CBI which has been probing Sushant’s death case, confirmed that the actor indeed die by suicide and ruled out the murder theories.
This made the enraged netizens demand Kangana to return her Padma Shri. The hashtag
#KanganaAwardWaapasKar has been prominently trending on social media ever since CBI’s conclusion. It remains to be seen if Kangana will stick to her words and return the Padma Shri ar promised or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again