Apart from being a costume designer for her father Megastar Chiranjeevi and brother Ram Charan, Sushmita Konidela also forayed into film production. She and her husband Vishnu Prasad launched their production house Gold Box Entertainments and produced the ZEE5 original series, Shootout At Alair.
Now, on the eve her father’s birthday, Sushmita is gearing up to announce her next project. After web-series, Sushmita is ready to step into feature films with this project. She took to Twitter and shared a glimpse teaser of what seems to be a romantic musical. The film is directed by debutant Dimmalapati Prasanth. More details about the project will be out in a couple of days.
I am excited to share with you all that there is something fun coming your way from @GoldBoxEnt
— sushmita konidela (@sushkonidela) August 19, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- After Love Story, all eyes on Most Eligible Bachelor’s trailer
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic