After scoring a massive blockbuster, any actor will tread very carefully and check multiple times before committing to a project. The same is happening in the case of Young Tiger NTR, who just delivered his career best performance with ‘Janatha Garage’. The movie has brought the Young Tiger back into the game for the top spot.
Naturally, a number of producers and directors are trying to rope in NTR. For his part, NTR has also made it clear in many interviews that he intends to take a small break to spend time with his family, before committing to a new film. He will use this gap to analyse his options and take a call.
If everything goes according to plan, NTR’s next film should hit the screens in summer 2017.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time