Hero Balakrishna is on the verge of wrapping up Boyapati Srinu’s Akhanda. After this, for the first time, Balayya will be joining hands with Krack director Gopichand Malineni and leading banner Mythri Movie Makers for an action entertainer based on real incidents.
It is known that Balayya, in a latest interview, confirmed that he will be teaming up with Anil Ravipudi and Puri Jagannadh for his future projects. This led to viral speculations that Balayya’s next after Gopichand Malineni’s project will be directed by his Paisa Vasool director Puri Jagannadh, pushing Anil Ravipudi’s project to mid 2022.
However, the latest update from close sources reveals that Balayya’s next after Gopichand Malineni’s film will be directed by Anil Ravipudi as scheduled. Furthermore, producers Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi will be coming up with a formal announcement regarding this crazy project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date
- Sree Vishnu’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- Krishna Vrinda Vihari’s day 2 collections are higher than that of day 1
- Revealed: OTT and satellite partner of SRK’s Jawan
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas