Hero Balakrishna is on the verge of wrapping up Boyapati Srinu’s Akhanda. After this, for the first time, Balayya will be joining hands with Krack director Gopichand Malineni and leading banner Mythri Movie Makers for an action entertainer based on real incidents.
It is known that Balayya, in a latest interview, confirmed that he will be teaming up with Anil Ravipudi and Puri Jagannadh for his future projects. This led to viral speculations that Balayya’s next after Gopichand Malineni’s project will be directed by his Paisa Vasool director Puri Jagannadh, pushing Anil Ravipudi’s project to mid 2022.
However, the latest update from close sources reveals that Balayya’s next after Gopichand Malineni’s film will be directed by Anil Ravipudi as scheduled. Furthermore, producers Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi will be coming up with a formal announcement regarding this crazy project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- M S Raju highly impressed with his son’s new film
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date