Following the grand success of his prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, Nandamuri Balakrishna is yet to make his 101st movie official. There has been a huge speculation until recently that Tamil star director KS Ravikumar may helm NBK101.
And since yesterday, a fresh and intense buzz of dashing director Puri Jagannadh grabbing the chance to direct Balayya’s next has been doing the rounds. The buzz further has it that Balayya may eventually greenlight Puri’s project first and that the movie will be released for Dasara.
All said and done, an official announcement is expected to be out very shortly regarding Balayya’s 101st movie through a press meet. Keep watching 123telugu for more updates on this crazy project.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next