Prabhas’ ongoing action adventurous thriller, Saaho, is gearing up for release on August 15, as an Independence Day treat. The fact that Saaho comes right after the historic success of the Baahubali franchise has taken fans’ expectations to an all-time high.
Until recently, Saaho was facing a huge competition in the form of Tamil star Suriya’s Kaappaan, which was earlier slated to hit screens on August 15. But it was later rumored that Kaappaan may be pushed to August 30. And on the Tamil New Year, Kaappaan’s makers announced that the film will indeed release on August 30.
With the suspense and uncertainty on Kaappaan’s release date ending on a positive note, fans of both the star heroes are quite relieved with the impending clash between Saaho and Kaappaan being averted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video