The blockbuster romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, will soon be remade in Tamil by the acclaimed director Bala. The Tamil version, titled Varma, will launch star hero Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv, who’s reprising Vijay Deverakonda.
There has been an intense speculation about the actress who will play Shalini Pandey’s role in the Tamil remake. Child artiste turned heroine Shriya Sharma was rumored to be playing the female lead’s role. At last, the suspense is going to end tomorrow at 12 PM as Vikram will be revealing the actress’ name. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation
- Rang De’s first look to be out tomorrow
- Ram Charan donates 30 lakhs to Corona Crisis Charity