The blockbuster romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, will soon be remade in Tamil by the acclaimed director Bala. The Tamil version, titled Varma, will launch star hero Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv, who’s reprising Vijay Deverakonda.
There has been an intense speculation about the actress who will play Shalini Pandey’s role in the Tamil remake. Child artiste turned heroine Shriya Sharma was rumored to be playing the female lead’s role. At last, the suspense is going to end tomorrow at 12 PM as Vikram will be revealing the actress’ name. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil clears censor, runtime locked
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again