Film stars endorsing fairness products is nothing new and they often land in controversies and also face severe criticism for indirectly supporting the ever growing madness about being fair skinned among Indians.
In her latest media interaction, svelte beauty Shriya admitted that she’s not proud of a couple of fairness cream advertisements she had endorsed in the past. “To be honest, I think it’s a fair argument to ask actors not to endorse fairness products. There’s a whole lot of madness about being fair,” said the actress.
Shriya was last seen in Balakrishna’s epic magnum opus GautamiputraSatakarni earlier this year. She is currently acting in Balayya-Puri Jagannadh’s ongoing action entertainer.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake