Film stars endorsing fairness products is nothing new and they often land in controversies and also face severe criticism for indirectly supporting the ever growing madness about being fair skinned among Indians.
In her latest media interaction, svelte beauty Shriya admitted that she’s not proud of a couple of fairness cream advertisements she had endorsed in the past. “To be honest, I think it’s a fair argument to ask actors not to endorse fairness products. There’s a whole lot of madness about being fair,” said the actress.
Shriya was last seen in Balakrishna’s epic magnum opus GautamiputraSatakarni earlier this year. She is currently acting in Balayya-Puri Jagannadh’s ongoing action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Suravaram trailer- Gripping and raisies curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Arjun Suravaram’s trailer?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser to be out on this date
- RRR team drops a major update
- Boyapati-Balakrishna film gets a launch date
- Sai Dharam Tej’s SBSB gets a release date