The highly-anticipated big budget entertainer, Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata, had its formal puja ceremony this morning in Hyderabad. The film will be directed by Parasuram Petla.
Parasuram’s mentor and cousin Puri Jagannadh took to Twitter and congratulated him on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s launch. Describing SVP as the ‘most exciting venture’ for Parasuram, Puri went on to raise the expectations by saying that the film is surely going to be a big treat to all the fans of Mahesh Babu.
Congratulations @ParasuramPetla for ur most exciting venture #SarkaruVaariPaata
I am held up in mumbai and missed attending the Pooja ceremony today.
my love to u always.
all the best to the entire team, this is surely gonna be a big treat to all @urstrulyMahesh fans 💪🏽 https://t.co/iaDB5QRKKf
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) November 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title