Two biggies will fight it out at the Box Office this Sankranthi. While one is the prestigious multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’, the other one is the mass entertainer ‘Naayak’. Both the films have a big budget and are carrying a lot of buzz. As per the talk currently doing the rounds in Filmnagar, both the films are aiming for a record release in Hyderabad.
Dil Raju is the Nizam distributor of both the projects and he also happens to be the producer of SVSC. Since the films have a couple of days gap between their scheduled releases, Dil Raju is reportedly ensuring that both films get maximum possible screens for Day 1.
The record for maximum no of Day 1 screens in Hyderabad is currently held by Pawan Kalyan’s ‘CMGR’. Looks like this figure will be under tremendous pressure this festive season.
Note : Record for Day 1 screens in Hyderabad is with CMGR and not Businessman. The error has been rectified
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event