The censor certification of Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ will take place tomorrow morning (8th Jan) and a decision is expected by tomorrow afternoon. The movie is gearing up for a release on January 11th and it is one of the eagerly projects of the year. Premiere shows are expected on 10th.
The film has been directed by Srikanth Addala and Dil Raju is the producer. Mickey J Meyer has composed the film’s music.
Samantha and Anjali will be seen as the heroines in this movie while Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen as the parents of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu. The family drama is the first true multi-starrer to come out of the Telugu Film Industry in over two decades and expectations are naturally high over this movie.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster