One of the most talked about multi-starrer of the recent times, Seetamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu completed its grand 100 days run at the box office. In today’s day and age it is very rare site that a movie has such a longer run in the theaters.
SVSC brought many changes in Tollywood as it kick started the multi starrers concept once again. It also brought back the good old decent family oriented subjects which Telugu audience were missing from quite some time. Starring superstars Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu, SVSC was directed by the talented Srikanth Addala and produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?