‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is continuing its sterling run in East Godavari and the movie raced past Businessman’s 1st week record. SVSC achieved this record on the 6th day itself and we have received reports that the film’s share at the end of 6 days stands at a superb figure of Rs 2.26 Crores. Businessman’s first week share was reported as Rs. 2,25,96,000/-.
A labour holiday on Kanuma (Tuesday) and the general positive response for the movie is contributing to the film’s strong run. The movie is expected to set a new Nizam record for first week share.
Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu have acted in the film as brothers and Srikanth Addala directed the project. Dil Raju is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic