‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is continuing its sterling run in East Godavari and the movie raced past Businessman’s 1st week record. SVSC achieved this record on the 6th day itself and we have received reports that the film’s share at the end of 6 days stands at a superb figure of Rs 2.26 Crores. Businessman’s first week share was reported as Rs. 2,25,96,000/-.
A labour holiday on Kanuma (Tuesday) and the general positive response for the movie is contributing to the film’s strong run. The movie is expected to set a new Nizam record for first week share.
Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu have acted in the film as brothers and Srikanth Addala directed the project. Dil Raju is the producer.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors