The eagerly awaited multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is currently being readied for its grand release on January 11th. The film’s dubbing work has almost come to an end and the activity is expected to be complete by January 3rd. Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this family entertainer.
The film’s trailers, songs and posters have received a superb response from viewers and because the movie is the first proper multi-starrer to come out of the industry in more than two decades, expectations around the film are pretty high.
Srikanth Addala is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- War all set to enter 300 Cr club
- Tamannaah opens up about her views on marriage
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Allu Arjun promises a Diwali treat to fans
- Top actress lends support for an UN campaign
- Sushanth’s first look from Bunny-Trivikram’s film unveiled