Director Sreekanth Addala is popular for his clean family entertainers. Following the debacle of Bramhotsavam, Sreekanth has been lying low, until recently when reports emerged that his next project will feature Nani.
According to the latest buzz, Sreekanth has already completed the script and it will be a tale of two brothers. Incidentally, Sreekanth’s 2012 blockbuster multi-starrer, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, too, had its story revolving around two brothers.
Sreekanth’s next project will be bankrolled by Allu Aravind. The veteran producer is reportedly satisfied with the script narrated by Sreekanth Addala, but suggested a couple of changes. More details may emerge in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?