Director Sreekanth Addala is popular for his clean family entertainers. Following the debacle of Bramhotsavam, Sreekanth has been lying low, until recently when reports emerged that his next project will feature Nani.
According to the latest buzz, Sreekanth has already completed the script and it will be a tale of two brothers. Incidentally, Sreekanth’s 2012 blockbuster multi-starrer, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, too, had its story revolving around two brothers.
Sreekanth’s next project will be bankrolled by Allu Aravind. The veteran producer is reportedly satisfied with the script narrated by Sreekanth Addala, but suggested a couple of changes. More details may emerge in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale
- Bollywood hero Kartik Aaryan signs a new film
- Anupama Parameswaran joins the sets of her next
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’