Director Sreekanth Addala is popular for his clean family entertainers. Following the debacle of Bramhotsavam, Sreekanth has been lying low, until recently when reports emerged that his next project will feature Nani.
According to the latest buzz, Sreekanth has already completed the script and it will be a tale of two brothers. Incidentally, Sreekanth’s 2012 blockbuster multi-starrer, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, too, had its story revolving around two brothers.
Sreekanth’s next project will be bankrolled by Allu Aravind. The veteran producer is reportedly satisfied with the script narrated by Sreekanth Addala, but suggested a couple of changes. More details may emerge in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark