A new schedule of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu’s multi – starrer, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu ,is going to start in the first week of March in Ramoji Film City. The movie is being directed by Srikanth Addala and Dil Raju is the producer. Right now, with reports saying Prakash Raj is out of the project, there is a keen interest in the replacement. Sources say that Kota Srinivasa Rao and Nasser are being looked at.
Samantha and Anjali are the female leads in this project and Micky J Meyer is composing the music.
- Kamal Haasan’s comments on Kashmir spark a major controversy
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film