The prestigious multi-starrer project ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is going to begin its fresh schedule from today in Ramanaidu Studios. The movie is being aimed for a late December release and work is going on in that direction. Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this family drama.
Talkie part is nearing completion and songs remain to be shot. Srikanth Addala is the director of the film while Dil Raju is the producer. Samantha and Anjali will be seen as the female leads. Music is being composed by Micky J Meyer and the audio release will take place next month.
SVSC is being keenly awaited by the entire Telugu Film Industry as the movie is the first multi-starrer to come out in more than 2 decades in Telugu.Success of this movie will give a boost to similar projects with other leading heroes.
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’