The most eagerly awaited multi-starrer of the industry, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, has started generating good money for producer Dil Raju during the shooting stage itself. The overseas rights of the film have been bagged by 14 Reels Entertainment banner for a super price of around 6 Crores. The presence of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu, who have a good market among overseas family crowds, is said to be the reason behind the good price.
The movie is being directed by Srikanth Addala and the film has Anjali and Samantha opposite Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu. Prakash Raj has been replaced with Nasser in the movie. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?
- Mahesh’s look to be quite special in Sarkaru Vari Paata
- Saaho director Sujeeth to get engaged soon
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal