The prestigious multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is currently in post production mode and the movie is gearing up for a massive release on January 11th. Re-recording work is at an advanced stage and the first half’s RR is fully complete. Work is going on round the clock to get the product ready in time for the deadline.
The film’s audio songs have already become very popular and Mickey J Meyer is being appreciated for his soft and soothing tunes. Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this eagerly awaited movie and Srikanth Addala is the director.
Dil Raju is producing this movie with a big budget and rich production values. Samantha and Anjali will be seen as the heroines in this movie.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag